Triumph Roadside Assistance
Triumph Assist is a breakdown assistance package developed by Triumph and the RAC which has been designed to give you peace of mind and help when you need it the most.
12 months free cover
12 months’ Triumph Assist breakdown cover comes as standard when you buy a new Triumph motorcycle and covers you for the following:
- Roadside. We’ll attend at the roadside anywhere in the UK to fix your motorcycle.
- Recovery. If your bike can’t be fixed we’ll recover your motorcycle to any UK destination or Triumph dealer.
- At Home. If you’ve broken down at home we’ll come to the rescue.
If you have any queries relating to this cover, call Triumph Assist Customer Services on 0330 332 8288 quoting your Triumph registration number.
EUROPEAN RESCUE NOW INCLUDED
European Rescue is now included with Triumph Assist.
Whether you’re touring the Black Forest or heading further south to the Pyrenees - Triumph Assist can keep you moving or if your bike can't be fixed whilst you’re away we’ll arrange for you and it to get back to the UK.
Your policy gives you cover in the following European countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Peace of mind when riding the continenT
Triumph Assist now offers extra peace of mind with even more assistance cover if you’re riding in Europe.
- Cover in 20 European countries*
- We’ll fix your bike at the roadside or tow it to the nearest Triumph dealer or garage.
- We can help you cover the costs of accommodation, continuing your journey or even getting you and your pillion back to the UK.
- English-speaking incident managers on call 24/7.
- 86% of our members would recommend RAC European breakdown cover to their friends and family**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Triumph Assist UK phone lines open Mon - Fri 7am - 10pm, Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun 9am - 7pm, Bank Holidays 9am - 5pm. 0844 calls are charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers. 03 numbers are mobile friendly and calls from the UK are charged at national call rates and are usually included in your inclusive minutes plan. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
*Your Triumph Assist policy gives you cover in the following European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
**Based on ICM survey of 100 past European Breakdown customers in February 2013.